Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Wonderful Husband



So I had a good night sleep last night. Thanks to my wonderful husband! Kyson would not sleep...ALL day it seemed. We tried everything. A car ride worked until the car stopped. I fed him at 10pm and Kurtis sent me to bed. I was stressed and exhausted. I tried to sleep earlier in the day but after 30mins he woke up. Well...I didn't wake up until 5am to him crying. I fed him and went to bed 35mins later. Then I had to wake him up at 9am! I got a good nights rest!! Yes Kyson finally slept...but I just have to say I am so thankful for such a WONDERFUL husband.
Kurtis is such a hard worker. He is so loving and kind, and here for me whenever I need him.
He just senses I need him and gives me a hug. He knows when I need a break
and lets me take a shower. He is amazing. I don't know what I would do without him.
As Valentines Day approaches I have been trying to think of something that I could do for him.
The house is clean, everything is done. I can't really go anywhere because I can't lift more than 10lbs. So the thinking cap is on. I love my husband so much. He is my heart, my best friend. And I just had to share that with everyone.
My Husband is Amazing!

2 comments:

Brianna Avery said...

Oh soo sweet. That's what makes you appreciate all those single moms out there and wonder how they do it. Babies always sense when mom is stressed and that makes it tough too. Maybe for valentines day you can keep it indoors and order take out and make it look real cute in the house. Maybe make or buy some special chocolates or something. I know it's hard when you have just had a baby. I had just had Karsen before valentines day too.

Ashlee said...

you've been tagged, check out my blog!