Thursday, February 21, 2008

February 20th

Why the title? It marks the day ofa NEW beginning! Hah! :) Why you ask....
KYSON SLEPT FOR 9 HOURS last night.
Thats right NINE!!
I couldn't believe it myself. I mean he wouldn't go down for the longest
time because (Oops) dad woke him up to early while company was over. But he did.
He merely awoke at 6am to stir but quickly went back to sleep. I highly doubt it could happen again tonight but I have a feeling. You have no idea how good it felt to sleep for eight and a half hours! Ya thats right, I woke up before he did. AW! I am in la la land. Well wish me luck tonight.
I must say that I had a feeling this would happen soon because when he would wake up at 6am he would barely eat and just let me change his diaper. I just can't believe it. BabyWise people...BABYWISE!
THANKS AMY!!!

3 comments:

dustin and amy said...

YeeHaw!!! That is so exciting! It only gets better from here on out. Don't get discouraged if it's not every night right away! Soon enough he will be giving you 12 hours of sleep if you want!! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

yeah! that is sooo nice. refreshing. those are the times that give you hope that you can do it. you are doing great! sleep is vital as a new mom, so go party!

Amy J said...

That is some exciting stuff! It's so nice when they aren't up every 2 or 3 hours! Payton is still getting up around 4 or 5 and eats for a few minutes and then is out again! I can't wait til she eliminates that feeding!