Sunday, February 10, 2008

About My Husband and Me

MY HUSBAND...
1.What is his name? Kurtis Duane Shepher
2.How long have you been together? Since June 15th 2001 so....7 Years
3.How long did you date? 4 1/2 years.
4.How old is he? 24
5.Who eats more? Definately Kurtis
6.Who said I love you first? Kurtis did
7.Who is taller? Kurtis not everyone thinks so but we will stand next to eachother if you want us to.
8.Who can sing better? Sorry babe, me.
9.Who is smarter? That is a hard question. It depends on the subject. He is awesome at math and cars and things you just wouldn't think he'd be interested in. We compliment one another. If he doesn't know I might and vice versa.
10. Who does the laundry? Definitely ME!
11. Who pays the bills? ME! But he makes the money so I can do that
12. Who sleeps in the right side? I do (if you’re on the bed).
13.Who mows the lawn? Kurtis duh!
14. Who cooks dinner? Me! Mostly. But he chips in.
15. Who drives? Generally Kurtis.
16. Who is more stubborn? Me. I will admit that.
17. Who kissed who first? Well I made the formal gesture and he made the kill! lol
18. Who asked who out first? Kurtis definately...he kinda chased me a bit.
19. Who proposed? He did. We had KFC (which I paid for since he left his wallet at my house ha ha ha) then he took me to Mt. Graham and we danced to "I Do" by Mark Wills.
20. Who has more friends? Probably him.
21. Who is more sensitive? Me.
22. Who has more siblings? Me
23. Who wears the pants? We share them

No comments: