Monday, February 18, 2008

He has my heart!

So I have this wonderful husband. That isn't any big news, I say it all the time. But lst night he was prfect. He made the most amazing dinner. Steak and Crab legs. He really out did himself. I mean he can cook! Now he has no excuse. He didn't work, he spent the day with me. (with a few minor hours at his parents trying to fix a problem with fam) But it was nice seeing him. He works so hard all the time. He came home with yummy chocolates and GORGEOUS flowers. A mix of all my favorites.
Even if my husband hadn't done those special things just the way he holds me, kisses me and looks at me lets me know that he loves me. Being so different after having a child that really means alot to me. For those of you not pregnant or who are...enjoy our body...you never know how it will change. And your mind changes. Everything changes! And not always for the worse it just changes.
Photobucket
I love my husband very much! He is an amazing man. Keeping my hands off of him for the last 6 weeks has been REALLY hard...that is another thing..take advantage. Its hard after you have a baby because time, pain and healing.
Happy Valentines Day to all! I hope it was special for you as it was for me.

Oh and Kyson was PERFECT!! He let us eat our dinner without interuptions and watch the movie we had picked out. Then he slept for 5 hours in a row! Mommy is refreshed!

2 comments:

Brianna Avery said...

Oh that's so sweet of Kurtis! Tell him he needs to teach my husband how to cook! HA!

Anonymous said...

cutest picture ever with daddy and baby all dressed up! and of course you are even more beautiful now mom!

yeah for sleep!