Monday, February 18, 2008

Kyson's First Sunday!

Well we were so proud of ourselves yesterday...we got up and ready for church with no hassel! Kyson was right on schedule like he has been for the past week. Eating every three hours and sleeping 6 hours in a row at night. LOVE IT! So...we went to church. Come to find out NO ONE was there. Hah! Ya. Turns out it was Stake Conference and we were 2 hours early. So we went home, ate breakfast..I fed Kyson once more and we were off.
He was an angel. Slept the whole time. And we have to say was dressed like a stud!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
LOVE IT!!

4 comments:

Amy J said...

Sounds like things are going so good for you guys! I'm so glad to hear that! Keep us updated and post more pictures! He's one handsome little man!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

you need a ticker to tell how old he is otherwise i'll keep asking lol

so how old is he now? :)

thats good. all my weight was water weight but i gained 30 lbs with my previous pregnancy before this one that i never lost. so i need to do start working out to lose that
you look great though!

Heidi said...

He is so cute! I love the church outfit. Even the shoes match.

Brianna Avery said...

I feel so bad that you didn't know that it was stake conference! I should have called! YOu look great in those pictures by the way! YOu're shrinking by the minute!