Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Say Cheese

Here are some pictures that I have taken over the past couple weeks.

This morning I went to go and get him and he had literally thrown up. Bile..it was sad. Yellow nasty all over. So here is the bedding I had on stand by....


PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is my after shot...
Photobucket
Just hanging out...he and his daddy are the best of friends.PhotobucketPhotobucket
I love to watch him sleep
Photobucket
He pretty much hangs out like this all the time..but I have to break him of his wanting to be held all the time habit.

4 comments:

Brianna Avery said...

so cute! He looks like a mini Kurtis with a touch of you. :)

taytum said...

Your post pregnancy belly looks better than my pre-pregnancy belly. lucky....

Amy J said...

He looks SO much like Kurtis... oh and I thought about posting an after pic of me, but it wuold have been too sad! You look great!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

you look great!
you lost it fast!
are you breastfeeding?