Thursday, September 27, 2007

What Questions

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- Well I was 11. So I going to Burk Elementary and counting down the days until my birthday. lol

2. What was I doing 5 years ago?
- I was 16, so I had been driving. Kurtis and I were dating. I was a Sophomore in High School.

3. What was I doing 1 year ago today?
- I was so excited to have our One Year Anniversary. We were getting ready to go to California for an amazing trip Kurtis had planned.

4. What was I doing yesterday?
- Woke up, noticed Klohe had finally ruined all Kurtis' hard work in the backyard, went to work, tried to look busy, ate, went to Micheals with my mom, came home, helped Kurtis fix Klohes mess a bit then played with her to get her out of his way. Then some friends came over, I cut their little boys hair and we went to dinner.

5. What are 5 snacks I enjoy eating?
- Carrots, chips, pickles, oreos, apples.

6. What I would do with $100 million dollars?
- Kurtis and I have discussed this. We would build our dream home, go on a few vacations, set his Grandma up in a nice home, Kurtis would want a really nice car so he would get to choose anyone he wanted. Oh lots and then of course save.

7. What are 5 bad habits that I have?
1. I don't workout like I should
2. I snack to much
3. I always think I'm right
4. I don't clean the house as much as I should
5. My mouth can get me into trouble

8. 5 things I like to do(this is not in order of importance)
1. Be with my wonderful Husband
2. Go on Vacation
3. Play with Klohe
4. Scrapbook
5. Watch me some Greys Anatomy

9. 5 TV shows that I watch
1. Greys Anatomy
2. House
3. One Tree Hill
4. Law & Order SVU
5. The OC when it was on

10. 5 biggest joys right now.
1. Kurtis
2. The Holidays
3. The cooler weather
4. Being pregnant
5. Our new friendships

I tag: Ashlee, Amy Juhasz ,Taytum

3 comments:

usamaashraf said...

We will provide a products in lower prices and good quality of products. So you come to our site and check the products and get the product from our website. Link is given below:
Valentino Rossi Motorcycle Boots

Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
Man and van Southport
Man and van Southport

Mstech said...

Amazing informationWhat is Equity Business