Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Survey

About your husband
What is his name?: Kurtis Duane Shepherd
How old is he?: 24
When is his birthday?: July 13th, 1983
How long were you together before you got married?: 4 1/2 years
How long have you guys been married?: 2 Years this October
How did you guys meet?: At a church softball game
Where was your first kiss?: In the parking lot at AMC theater
What do you like about him?: His ability to make me laugh, his smile, his kind heart everything
Is there anything you don't like about him?: His love for teasing. lol
What color is his hair?: Brown
How long is his hair?: Short
What color is his eyes?: Hazel
Does he have any tats or piercings?: Yes one of his back. He hates it.
What is the sweetest thing he has done for you?: Cooked me a romantic dinner by surprise.
Do you think your marriage will last forever?: Yes, eternity.
Do you guys have kids together?: One in heaven and one in the oven.
Have you meet his family?: Yes
Has he meet your family?: Yes
What 5 words best describes him?: Goofy, Teaser, Sweet, Tough, Loveable
Name 3 of his favorite things?: hig dog, me and his truck! lol
Complete each statement
I love it when he:: kisses me on the neck.
When we are apart I:: miss his voice
I can't stand the thought of :: living without him
I am really hoping that:: our son looks like him
I'd never:: not give him 100% towards our relationship
With him I am always:: happy
I'll never forget the time:: he let lose and danced at Kennys wedding
The greatest gift he has ever given me:: his love
I just want him to know:: that I love him with all my heart.

No comments: