Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Questionnaire

1. Do you know how to use bobby pins? Yes. I did go to beauty school
2. Do you hate a friend's boyfriend/girlfriend? No
3. What is your favorite movie?I can't pick just one!
4. Are you outspoken? Yes and Kurtis doesn't like it. But you know, I have to be myself
5. Do most people like you? I'd like to think so. But who knows. People can be fake

6. Do you have a favorite actor/actress? Patrick Dempsey and Sandra Bullock. (right now anyways)
7. What are your school colors? Gilbert Tigers!! Black and Gold! I may have graduated but I am still a tiger
8. What does your hair look like at the moment? Ponytail
9. What did you say last? Susan David from Aetna is on line 2
10. Are you mad right now? No but my feet are killing me

11. What are you listening to? Gwen Stefani
12. Who is your favorite person? I have a few
13. What color is your bedroom painted? White. But soon once Kurtis gets the color it will be a tan/beige color.
14. What is the closest orange thing next to you? A flower

15. Do you love your dad? Most indefinitely
16. Do you have any pets? Yes
17. What did you do today? Currently at work...doing this.

18. What's your favorite quote? I'm only human and thats my saving grace.
19. Do you have an iPod? Yes
20. Do you have any toys? Yes sure....
21. Do you have a printer? Yes

21. What's outside the window? A parking lot
22. Do you have a crush on anyone? No..I'm inlove with my husband
23. Do you know anyone famous? No "famous" but I know some kids from High School who are coming out with records

24. What's a question you get asked too much? When are you due? lol.
25. Dogs or cats? Dogs

26. What time period do you wish you lived in? I would like to have been a teenager in the 80's.
27. Do you prefer short or long hair on the opposite sex? Short

28. Favorite color? Pink and Brown
29. What clothing brands are you wearing? Maternity..does it really matter? lol
30. Where is your phone? In my purse

31. What color are your kitchen plates? beige and chocolate
32. What book are you reading? Um...
33. What is on your mouse pad? Principal Life...blah blah blah stuff
34. What is your favorite board game? When I was little, the Disneyland Game. :)
35. Least favorite smells? Seafood
36 What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Do I have to get up for work today?

37. Favorite color? Pink and Blue I thought this question was already asked.
38. U ANSWER THE PHONE? twice
*What happened to 39! lol *

40. Future child's name: Kyson but we are unsure about the middle name. And for our girl...maybe Brooklynn or Keagan
41. Chocolate or vanilla? Depends
42. Do you like to drive fast? Pretty much..but not as fast as those I know!! ADAM!
43. Do you sleep with an animal? NO. but when Klohe was itty bitty we let her for about a month
44. Do you like thunderstorms? Heck yes
45. What was your first car? 1995 Plymoth Acclaim- Navy Blue I totalled it, but it wasn't my fault!

46. Is your house clean or messy right now? Depends on what room you are in. Everywhere but the master and the office is clean.
47. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yuck!
48. If you could have any job what would it be? I miss doing hair. So probably working in a salon that I could choose my hours. No Saturdays and No Sundays.
49. If you could have any color hair, what would it be? I color it what I want. So this doesn't really apply to me.
50. Is the glass half full or half empty? Full
51. Favorite movie? Too many favorites to decide!
52. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? yes
53. What's under your bed? Duffel bags.
54. Single biggest intense pain? My ectopic pregnancy. The morphine didn't work.
55. ??????
56. ??????
57. Ketchup or mustard? Ketchup
58. Hamburger or hot dog? depends!
59. What is your favorite season? fall/winter
60. The best place you have ever been? Tons of fun with Kurtis on both cruises. (mexico and alaska)
61. What screen saver is on your computer right now? Kurtis + Karissa
62. Favorite fast food? Depends on what I am in the mood for. Hamburger..McD's! Mexican..TacoBell.
63. What is your birth name? Karissa Ronn Johnson
64. What would you do it you won mega millions? Pay off everything and live life normal....and give some away to family, and some charities I suppose


No comments: