Friday, September 7, 2007

A little about Karissa

4 jobs i've had

1.) Cold Stone Creamery (I actually liked mixing the ice-cream)
2.) Victoria Secret (Right after I was married to pass away the time until I got my license)
3.) Sport Clips (cutting mens hair)
4.) San Tan Dental (receptionist)

4 movies i could watch over and over

1.) Everafter
2.) Sixteen Candles
3.) The Notebook
4.) Wiild Hearts Can't Be Broken

4 places that i've lived

1.) Gilbert, Az
2.) Thatcher, Az
3.) Queen Creek, Az
4.) And thats about it! lol

4 of my favorite tv shows

1.) GREY'S ANATOMY!!
2.) Law and Order SVU
3.) One Tree Hill
4.) House

4 of my favorite places i've been

1.) Hawaii
2.) Finland
3.) Teluride, Co
4.) San Diego, Ca

4 of my favorite foods

1.) Every Oct. 1st I have Ribs and Baked Potatoes!!
2.) Turkey (The dark meat)
3.) Carrots with Dill Dip
4.) OREOS! lol Ok thats junk food but still
*I also love Mexican...chips and salsa are yummy in the tummy

4 websites i check daily

1.) myspace.com/taken4eternity
2.) yahoo.com
3.) babycenter.com
4.) blogger.com

4 of my hobbies

1.) Scrapbooking which I haven't done in a long time
2.) Playing with Klohe
3.) Doing hair
4.) Getting my toes done :)

No comments: