Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A Fun Filled Weekend

I am offically in my 22nd week of pregnancy and I just can't believe it! I am so thrilled how things are going and I just can't wait to see my little man. Saturday was kind of interesting, my sister in law told me that she thought I might be having braxton hicks contractions but my uterus wasn't "tightening" at this that isn't how I would describe it. Like I wasn't in pain...I was just very uncomfortable. Like my organs were being pushed up in my ribs. I went home and laid down for about an hour or 2 and thankfully it went away. Yesterday we watched the Labor Day Marathon. lol Get it? lol It was Labor day and discover channel had Special Delivery "Babies" on like all day. It was very neat to watch. Some were sad stories and my mother-in-law was like, WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THIS? lol But after watching some of it, man, I think I might want a c-section! lol I am so scared of having the IV in my back! ACK! But we had a relaxing yet some what ackward weekend up north. Everyone is still sad about our loss and people were crying and just trying to not talk about it or think about it. But I guess my mother-in-law is a little tramatized from watching her Aunt die. I wish there was something that I could do or say. But I just gave her a hug.


Last night when we got home I let Klohe in to play and I was watching her then noticed something wasn't right with her bum...so I laid her down and yep....SHE'S IN HEAT! Her very first. I'm told that when you get them fixed they calm down alot. So that will be nice. But she did get some blood on the tile and the carpet. That was kinda yuck. So she wasn't happy when I made her go back outside. But I played with her back there for awhile. Poor thing. She doesn't know what the heck to do. She was just whinning for me this morning. This is my first time having a girl dog. First time really having my own dog and being old enough to understand what all is going on. So I was like, AW call your mom! (to Kurtis) lol That was something very interesting to come home to.

I do have a kinda funny story. We made some friends in our neighborhood and we went to this resturant called Ah-So with them. They make your food right infront of you. Well the funny thing is when we sat down we noticed the other couple at the table was pregnant. We thought, "Hey thats funny 3 pregnant women."....then the last couple showed up and yep she was pregnant too! lol. Around the table it was 9m, 9m, 8m, and me 5 months. The chef noticed and went around the table. He was like I will get this right. Atleast 75%. HE DID! He guessed what everyone was having it was hilarious. 3 boys and 1 girl. I swear it is the year of the boys. Crazy! lol Then he went around the table asking what the names were going to be. Everyone thinks we are saying TYson. I hate it. So I say the name and then spell it out so they understand what I am saying. But I don't want to change the name. My poor son. He will go through what I did. But once people read it then it will be ok. lol

4 comments:

Amy J said...

Ah-So is soo good! Mmm...

dustin and amy said...

What a cute puppy! We haven't seen her in a long time, she got so big.

buygold jewelery online said...

Sakhi Bridal Jewellery Sets Online gold jewellery set from buymyJewel more than 100 designs with authentic jewellery certificate

Mahar Abbas said...

able2extract professional