Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We interupt this marriage to bring you....

HUNTING SEASON!!!!
Well if you haven't heard the good news yet..Kurtis for his first kill! A big Antelope hunt was taking place last weekend and on the morning of the 6th was Kurtis' lucky day. It took him a couple shots (I hear the video is Rated R due to language) but at the last possible moment before the guy was out of sight he shot him down dead in his tracks. Kurtis could not be more excited!

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting



Caden is a born hunter! He killed 2 rabbits that weekend!Photobucket Image Hosting

I am so greatful that my husband was able to go hunting with my dad and brothers. He had a great time with them. Many laughs and jokes only for boys ears I am sure. I do know it meant alot to him for them to take time away from there families to share this memorable experience with him.

We love you guys!

I am so proud of you Kurtis! I know its killing an animal in all...lol...but I am so happy that you were able to get this hunt under your belt! On to the next one! I love you!

No comments: