Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I am so proud

Kurtis has been sweating it out and waiting to hear from a huge group for the past couple of weeks. As you all know he went into the Insurance Business and it is quite different than the painting business. Well he snagged his first BIG group yesterday! A 100 Man group that will mean..$$$ and traveling. (or so I hear about the traveling) I may have to double check on that one. But he is so darn proud of himself as he should be! I love watching Kurtis thrive on his accomplishments and become so uplifted. It gives me great pleasure to watch him succeed and grow at something he tries so hard at. It was scary switching careers like that with a brand new baby, but my Husband is amazing! He is headstrong and determined. He is my rock, my support system, my heart, my best friend!
I love you Kurtis! I am so proud of you!

No comments: