Friday, September 12, 2008

8 Months Old

Kyson is 8 months old today!


I love this boy! I can't get enough of him. Everytime I got to get him after he wakes up I am greeted wth the biggest smile! In the mornings he is so cute because if he could talk I would imagine him saying "Turn the lights out mom! Its to bright!"

A little about Kyson:
He is starting to wave
He can take 2-3 steps (crawling steps) lol Doesn't quite crawl but has the idea. He is just a bit lazy
He LOVEs juice! (apple, pear, white grape)
He LOVEs to feed himself cheerios and star puffs
He LOVEs tags! (I bought him this toy that has tags all over it. Made by TAGGIES best thing EVER!)
He LOVEs to bounce in his chair
He has started to shake his head at you.
He will kinda bounce with him if you coax him to
He will cry if he thinks mom or dad are hurt (Kurtis and I were playing around on the floor and he started to say ouch Kyson help. Well after saying ouch about 5-6 times Kyson started to cry. We even tested it. He does it everytime! Even when it is just me and him and he pulls my hair and I say ouch he stops and looks at me very concerned)
He knows when mommy or daddy have a serious tone in our voice and he will stop and listen to us (even if he doesn't understand)
He LOVEs cups! I just bought him some cups that have designed holes in them. They are for the bathtub but I have yet to have him go in the big boy tub...something mommy isn't ready for. And I think daddy still likes to remember the days when Kyson was an infant and you had to really hold him while you bathed him
He may be 8 months old and sleeps wonderfully in his crib but this morning he slept on mommy. He neve does! I was just holding him on the couch and he fell asleep in my arms. I sometimes just catch myself starring at him. I don't know what I am going to do when I have a 2nd or 3rd!!
He really doesn't hate anything..sometimes he gets annouyed with my constant hugs and kisses

1 comment:

The Godoy's said...

This is so fun to see your blog! Kyson is so cute..8months already? I can't believe it!!! He's way cute!!!!