Friday, September 19, 2008

I have a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart!

I just had to share that this morning when I got home from the gym I came in and found my family playing on the floor. Kurtis had Klohe in so I closed all the doors so that she wouldn't go into any of the rooms. As I was doing that Kurtis said Kyson had been saying Momma all morning! So I came back into the room and he crawled right to me! He was saying momma mom momma mom mom the whole time while he was coming towards me. It was the first time he did it without me holding a toy he wanted. He wanted me! I am just so full of smiles this morning! It is an unexplainable feeling! I love my son SO much!!!

2 comments:

Tara K said...

Awe! This made me well up with tears! How sweet and precious moments like that are! I can't wait until Kamden does the same!

Amy J said...

HOW FUN! I love moments like these. Its such a sweet experience!