Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We call him..Ky-Y

Prediction: Kyson will be crawling in 1 week.

He is SOO close!! For the last two days he has been getting on ALL fours. But he just collapses. He can do a push up! :) I fear he might actually crawl while Kurtis is gone. So that means I have to have the camera ready. Once he does I know I will have my work cut out for me..but its just so exciting! He is reaching another milestone! My baby is growing up so fast! He will be 8 months old next week!!











2 comments:

Lexi said...

He is so big! I love babies at this age! And it sounds like you had a fun Labor day weekend!

The Godoy's said...

Oh my goodness..what a cutie!!!! I just want to squeeze him..I hope you had fun with Michelle today..sorry I couldn't make it..I really wanted to, but Evie's little eye looks infected, and I would have hated it if your little one or michelles would have gotten sick due to her! But next time ok:)