Friday, September 26, 2008

Tuckered



For the past couple days Kyson has been teething. Well he has been for awhile but he was having a fever. He was also not eating well, had the runs and was always whinning and exhausted! This picture was taken on Wednesday morning. I always put cartoons on and let him play on the floor while I get his bottle ready or do something for Kurtis. Well he was really quiet so I went to check on him and this is what I found! It all my 8 months of being a mother..Kyson has NEVER just fallen asleep on the floor. He always whines for me. Not only that..he had JUST woken up like 15mins before that. My little boy was sure TUCKERED OUT! lol

1 comment:

Terry and Heather said...

Thats so dang cute Karissa!!! I can't wait for him to crawl!! He looks so cute in the outfit that Kurtis bought him, its funny the DADs alwyas seem to either buy or pick out the hardest outfits for us to put them in!! Oh well its fun to see them get in to it. He just started on Rice ceral the Doc said to go ahead and try it because he wanted to have a bottle more often then usually so we tried it and he still doesn't know what to think about it but that sure doesn't stop him from eating it ALL! Miss ya!