Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Should we?


So this picture isn't Klohe. If I actually caught her in the act her butt would be blue! But this is what she does! We have hole all over our not so beautiful backyard. It was BEAUTIFUL but the dog has made all of Kurtis' hard work go to crap. We have been wondering what to do. Buy a $300 fense to shock the crap out of her so she stays out of the rocks..or get a doggy door and let her in more. Which that would me her hair EVERYWHERE! She is GREAT with Kyson and all around a good dog. But left unattended to long and you get a beat up yard. I do and don't want to get rid of her. But I feel like we don't even try to make time with her and that means she deserves better..a family who will make the time. I focus so much on home cleaning and chorse and Kyson that I barely have time for myself. Add a dog and then what? So..what should we do?!

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Oh this is such a hard situation! I am still sad we got rid of Sadie, but I kept trying to tell myself the positives things, we also had a hard time giving her all the attention she needed and now she is with someone who has more time to spend with her. Also I don't miss the dog hair! Its such a hard decision to make. Next time we get a dog, we will get two so they have a companion when things get busy during the day. Good luck deciding!

Heidi said...

We have the same problem with our dog. I just can't imagine my kids' life without a dog. When they are outside they have such a great time with her. One day I will have a great backyard and there will be no dog poop, chewed up toys/sprinklers, and no dead grass spots...but not until my kids are married.