Friday, December 12, 2008

Hahn Christmas Party

This years Hahn Family Christmas party was really fun! But something was missing. Mostly my side of the family. The party just seemed so empty! Probably because my side alone racks in about 25 people. But we had a great time! Kurtis and I both got great gifts in the gift exchange. He got a hunting duffle bag and I got a food processor. We also won door prizes! We never do so that was exciting! He wont a cool wrench that does something cool! lol and I won picture frames that are currently waiting to be hung up. Here are only a few shots. I didn't go crazy this year..to busy watching Kyson! :0)
Kyson did NOT like Santa! All of a sudden he has started to have a fear of people. Like honestly, the night before the party it started. Oh well!
But he would go to his Grandpa who snuck him cookies before dinner!




8 comments:

Unknown said...

my kids are afraid of Santa to. i dont get it. It Santa. lol

taytum said...

Oh my heck! I love the santa pictures! Those are classic.

The Riding Family said...

I told my Mom that I found your blog and she was so excited! I'm sure Cooper wouldn't be too fond of Santa either. Those pictures are priceless though. Everyone is doing really well. Chad works all the time (like 80-90 hours a week!), Erin is probably moving back to Macedonia soon, Seth & Becky have Colton who is 2 1/2 now and live in Glendale. Seth is going to Thunderbird for his Masters. Anna is execting a little boy Feb. 9 (their first- it took them several years to get pregnant) and Lincoln is so happy. We're in Phoenix enjoying life and Ben is doing much better than in the past at home with my parents. Now you need to give me the update!

The Riding Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Riding Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Riding Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Riding Family said...

Sorry for all the "deleted comments". I got a bit hasty and kept hitting the publish comment button.

The Riding Family said...

I can't believe Dustin & Eric both have 5 kids (or will soon). I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. We had several very rough years with Ben and it was extremely hard, but things have been a lot better for about a year now. Erin graduated from ASU in Russian and minored in computer science (go figure) and the company she worked for had a branch in Ukraine. She convinced her superiors to let her go there for several weeks and spend some time training people. She loved it so much and got a Fullbright Scholarship from the government to spend a year in Macedonia. She's been back since September but is aching to return. My Mom and Dad got to visit her in Macedonia and they both loved it.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. That would be one of the hardest things to deal with. Sorry to pry, but did you miscarry? If this is too personal, don't worry about answering.