Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Park Trip

So I was sooo ticked the last time I took Kyson to the park. STUPID Kids have graffitied ALL OVER the playground! They were even burning stuff! Ash was all over the platform that I let Kyson crawl all over since it has Tic Tac Toe and wheels he can spin. They also threw those stupid wood chips everywhere. SO ANNOYED!! So I couldn't let him play very long. I tried to let him play in the grass but he found all the wood pieces in there and wanted to eat them so we left. I HATE how rude kids are these days. NO RESPECT!! But I did get some cute pictures of Kyson.

Trying to get some of the wood chips

You can see some of the nice artwork in this one..it seriously is ALL over the playground.

Makes me want to go back with a marker and scribble it all out

I love this one!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

he is so cute, i love his little gap in his teeth, Taylor had a gap to and i think it is so cute!

Amy J said...

So cute! I too love the little teeth! Is he walking more? He will be one in just a couple weeks. Crazy! I wish him and Payton could see eachother and play. Happy Christmas Eve, have a Merry Christmas tomorrow!

Unknown said...

K i hate going to the park, and little( big kids push my kids around. i hate it. i want to yell at them cause there parents dont do anything. So i just say under my breath "Be nice" but i want to yell.