Friday, December 12, 2008

Eleven Months Old

Today my son is 11 months old!! He is currently 20lbs! His 5th tooth is starting to come in. I must add that my son is a champ teether! No fussiness, no tantrums, or tears! One of my blessings that does not go unnoticed for sure!


He loves to clap when you say Yay! and he is waving bye bye now! It is so cute he does it backwards! His hands face him..we think its because he is doing what he sees. He is crusing all over the kitchen chairs and living room furniture. He has tried to take a step once or twice. I'm sure it wont be much longer. He does stand on his own now. It gets longer and longer as the days go on. He is my sweet, happy baby boy! He gets cuter and cuter everyday! I can't give him enough love, hugs, and kisses. I am in the midst of planning is big birthday party! I can't believe he is going to be ONE! A toddler. My baby, a toddler. Wow. I think I might cry.

1 comment:

Amy J said...

Aw, Time flies by so fast! Its so exciting hearing all the little milestones Kyson is going through. Go him for not being a fussy teether! It really is a blessing!