Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kyson


So our little man is growing up. He is 41 days shy of being a 1 year old! On Sunday he started to catch his balance a little more. He will stand all on his own now for a mer couple of seconds! I was so proud I had to stop tears! Not much longer and I am sure he will be walking.
He claps his hands everytime someone says..Yay! I think he thinks he did something good! Its soo cute! He is crusing around all the furniture and everything he can get his little hands on to pull himself up. I can't wait to see his face on Christmas morning! I'm sure the paper will be the best part to him! :0)



Helping mommy with the laundry!

6 comments:

taytum said...

My Brody has that same red shirt. We got it on sale and he just wore it for the first time to a football game since the school colors are red and white.

Amy J said...

I still feel like crying sometimes when I see Payton walk around. Its going to be so excited when Kyson starts to walk, so many people said to me, oh just wait til she walks like it was a bad thing, but i LOVE it! Yay for him getting close! Go Kyson!

The Godoy's said...

ok seriously..I wanted to just eat your little guy at church..he is so cute! hey..I talked to michelle about a play date...I think we should all do it! what do you think? I know Evie would have a ball with Kyson!

The Youngs said...

I love the pics in the laundry! :)

Unknown said...

he is so stinkin cute!! i havent looked at your blog in forever! i hope you are doing good. i love the new car!1

The Riding Family said...

Karissa! I'm so glad I found you! I haven't seen you since your wedding reception. How the heck are you? What a cute little boy. He is such a Johnson!