Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas #2

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day was spent with Kurtis' Family. We had yummy food, lots of laughs and just an all around great time! Here are some more pictures! A slide again because I just don't have the time to load every single one!

Oh and I made a Pie..FROM SCRATCH!! I got the recipe from Paula Dean!! A yummy Peppermint Pie!!

Photobucket

Here are some close ups of my favorites pictures!!


Photobucket

He really got into his stocking stuffers!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We did get to make it to my parents house and of course they spoiled Kyson and us. Thanks mom and dad WE LOVE YOU!

Not even all his toys!

Here is most of what he got!!

Spoiled, I know! Thank you Grandma(s) and Grandpa(s)!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the pics!! Merry Christmas :)

p.s. That pie looks deee-lish!

Andrea L. Kruger said...

dang, can you say spoiled.....kaden got that big tonka truck, he loves it. how fun!!

Satu said...

Kyson is so cute!! I can´t wait to see you all next summer!