Monday, October 20, 2008

Schnepf Farms

Friday night the Family went out on the town. We got to walk around in the nice night weather and eat kennel corn! (yes I had some) :0) Kurtis, his dad Greg, Mom, sister Kelly, brother Gregory, family friend Heather and of course Kyson and I went. We had so much fun in the pumpkin patch! I have never been in a real one before! Grandma Kim wanted so bad to take Ky on a ride so she took him on the Carosel! He is kinda to small to show emotion but he didn't freakout..he just clapped! Thanks for the great night guys!

Kurtis, Gregory, Me, Heather and then Kelly!
Having fun with Grandma!
WEEEEE!!
I had to get a picture with him!
My beautiful family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute.....we are going to the pumpkin patch on saturday and im so excited. So cute!

Anonymous said...

so fun, we need to go there!