Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Happy 23rd Birthday to ME!

Yes yesterday I turned another year older. It was a great day. I spent it with most of those I love. Kelly took me to a great lunch! Then I couldn't say no so I spent a second lunch with my mom and sisters, Kurtis and of course Kyson. I was sad that Kurtis had to work but he surprised me with getting babysitter and taking me out to dinner. I thought we were going to family dinner but he walked in the hosue with BEAUTIFUL red tip roses and gifts. In that gift a card that said, "Get dressed I'm taking you out tonight!" Which is more than I could have ever asked for. We talked and talked the whole time! We didn't even have the radio on which we made a comment about. It was so nice to just be us. I was spoiled with two gagets for my Ipod. A armband so I can workout with it..and an adapter for my car. Sweet right?! Then my WONDERFUL husband spoiled me even more with a swedish massage, and a mani-pedi! I CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT!!

Thank you to everyone who gave me birthday wishes!! I love you all!!





ps.
Thanks Kenny and Tiffany for watching Kyson! Sorry he cried the whole time! I guess he is starting to be in that phase...

6 comments:

Amy J said...

Happy Birthday! Go Kurtis for spoiling you!

Lexi said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like it was awesome!

Jessica said...

How fun for the two of you to get out and spend some time together.

That massage sounds good!

Terry and Heather said...

Happy Birthday Karissa! Your husband did an awsome job huh?? Lucky you! I was recovery from labor and delivery on my birthday:) talk about a birthday present huh!
love ya heather

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! im glad you had a good one!!

Anonymous said...

how fun. what a good hubby. and eating out all day....yum! :)