Sunday, October 19, 2008

Best gift..Sleep

Hah. Kyson has been sleeping through the night since he was 4 months old. But he is an early riser. Ok 7am might not be early to some but it is for me! Especially since Kurtis and I like to stay up late with one another. Well today was the first day of going back to church after conference and baby blessings...our new time...a yucky 2pm. Well this morning I woke up to nothing. I freaked out a bit. It was 7:30am and no crying? no laughing or talking? I checked the monitor he was sleeping! An hour later..he woke up and started to talk. I couldn't believe it! I don't think he has EVER slept in that late. I wonder if he will do it again tomorrow?

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Yay for sleeping in! Payton likes to stay up late, which drives me crazy, but some days she will sleep in until 10 or 11 for it! And that's so funny about the cheerios. What a goofy boy!

Anonymous said...

you've gotta love the sleep!