Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My kid is AMAZING!

So Kyson has started to do two things..



1. He shakes his head "no" lol
We don't know where he got it from. I didn't teach him. But it is the cutest thing! If I had a way to get up videos I would show you but I don't know how!

2. He claps!
Again I didn't teach him. I was however, watching his favortie show "Little Einsteins" with him the other day and the kids on the show started to clap. Which in tale, so did Kyson! My kid is so smart! He is amazing! :) This really motivates me to buy the Sign Language dvd!!



3 comments:

Amy J said...

Isn't it the cutest thing when they shake their head?? Payton yells when she shakes her head. I'm jealous that he claps! Payton refuses to clap or wave bye, despite the many MANY attempts we've tried to teach her. She'll wring her hands sometimes when she is excited, but won't clap dangit! Go Kyson! He's almost 9 months, crazy huh??

The Youngs said...

He's so cute! But I think that after I asked him if he loved me and he was shaking his head, that he wasn't saying no, he was really saying, "You have no idea how much!!" Haha.

The Godoy's said...

Ok..again..he is so dang cute!!!