Monday, October 20, 2008

Gotta lose the baby fat!

www.my-calorie-counter.com The webs free Calorie Counter
So I have been trying to lose weight for awhile. But have been going to the gym religiously since the beginning of September. As o a week ago I started the Nutrisystem Diet...and have lost FIVE pounds! 5-7..scales are horrible you can never tell unless you have one of those big ones. No doctor visits for me though until like April..so I will see then.
Anyways, today I had a HUGE break through for myself. If anyone knows me well enough you know I am not an athlete and I HATE to run! I used to workout with my sister in law and she would run for 30mins straight and I could barely run for 1 whole minute! About 5 weeks ago I got to 5mins..and today..TEN MINUTES STRAIGHT!! I was smiling and running! I mean I have never been able to do that. Not even in Jr. High! I mean I ran the mile in like 15mins back then. lol So today I walk with my head high..I have lost 10lbs so far and can now run for almost 10 whole minutes!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good JOB, im so proud of you, i told you, you could do it. Keep up the good work, and keep us posted!

Amy J said...

Go you! That's awesome, I'm not sure I could run a minute straight! Keep up the great work!

dustin and amy said...

Good for you! I used to hate running also, It seems to just get easier and easier if you keep doing it. Good luck, I know you can do it!

Jessica said...

CONGRATS, that is awesome.

Let me know how you like the NUTRIsystem.