Monday, May 5, 2008

PF Changs Disaster!!

The other night we went to PF Changs with Kurtis' Mom, Sister and Aunt. Well besides the fact that the waitress sucked...Kurtis and I had a horrible experience with the food! No not food poisoning...here is what happened.
We ordered potstickers...YUM! (usually) Well after my second bite I noticed an odd taste. I thought I had something on my lips so I refrained from licking my lips. But it was my potsticker. After my second one I didn't eat another. I asked everyone if they thought it tasted bad to them and everyone said no. Then Kurtis changed his answer and said no..it tastes bad. By that time I noticed my tounge was numb. Yes NUMB! Then is grew to my lips. It was crazy! No one believed me. Then Kurtis was like my tounge it numb! His Aunt thought he was being Kurtis just backing up his wife but it was gross and bothering us so Kelly (his sister) tasted it. Her tounge went NUMB! So his Aunt and Mom proceeded to taste it. It was CRAZY! I don't know what the heck happened! But it was on our plates I believe because they all ate them and nothing was wrong with theres. So Kurtis' mom complained and we then walked out.
The only thing we can think of is that they didn't completely washt the soap off our plates because that is what was close to the description of the bitter taste. I just can't believe that all our mouths went numb! Crazy! So beware of PF Changs on Power and Superstition Springs Blvd!

2 comments:

taytum said...

I've never been a big fan of chinese food....this really did me in!

Anonymous said...

My sister loved PF Changs, so I went with my brother and my food was nasty, so I was disappointed. I'll have to find out what my sister loved and then not go to the one you went to. Maybe. :p