Wednesday, May 28, 2008

CRAZY NEIGHBOR!

So it has been kinda quiet around here..well when Kyson isn't crying. A little history..about a year ago we had a neighbor move in. An oder lady. Well she would always catch one of us outside and talk to us forever! She had the gull to come over one day and yell at us to put our dog down because he keeps her up at night. She was lucky I didn't answer the door and Kurtis was in a good mood he just polietly said it wasn't our dog. BUT HOW RUDE!
The lady never could remember my name. One night Kurtis and I just put our heads down to fall asleep it was like 1am and she came over! Yes she rang the doorbell. LUCKILY before Kyson was born. And she was crying and asking for...MELISSA! Her mom died and she needed to talk to someone. So that is story number 2! It gets better.
#3 Another time Kurtis was in the backyard and heard someone calling his name...he looks over the wall and see her face first in a pile of mud. DRUNK! So he helped her get inside.
#4 Then one evening I had my whole family over and she comes over...DRUNKER THAN A SKUNK and asks us for money. Um NO!
#5 She late came over asking to borrow out shovel...I lied and said our brother had it.
#6 Tells me that she was having a man watch her mother while she was in NY and he stole all her jewelry.

So finally she stops Kurtis and says she is moving. PRAISE EVERYTHING! lol We were sooo happy.
Now why this post you ask?? Last night Kurtis went to go get the mail and our other neighbor stops him and Kyson to say a friendly hello and proceeds to tell us that the crazy ladies MOTHER came over on Sunday. Yes SHE IS ALIVE! Apparently has been living in a home because her daughter was stealing all her money. The guy was like she was at my door and I was like WAIT YOUR DEAD! lol So she appoligized and said basically her daughter is nuts. Nice huh?

5 comments:

Coartney Wright said...

THAT is seriously so funny!!! who needs TV!! ha ha ha

Jessica said...

That is crazy! Godd thing that she is moving!

Ashlee said...

Oh my....that is hilarious. I hadn't heard all of those stories, just some. hopefully her house sells soon!

The Youngs said...

PSYCHO Oh my gosh.

Heidi said...

I think you've won the crazy neighbor award! At least she is moving. Start praying now that the next owners are normal...or more normal than this woman.