Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Memorable Weekend!

Do you ever remember there being SNOW in MAY in ARIZONA?

I don't. And it was crazy seeing some up North this past weekend. It snowed pretty much on and off the whole time we were there Friday and part of Saturday. It was all gone by Sunday. Well mostly. Just tiny patches. I knew I should have taken pictures the first day but we were FREEZING! So here is are some Kysons first trip to the cabin and to the snow! :)

















Kyson's first day in the snow!


















Our cute little family!








Mom forgot his beany and so this was what we had up there! :)








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an adorable pic! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Kyson is so cute! I can't wait to see him in July!

Amy J said...

He is such a stud, I didn't think it was possible to get cuter than this! but he gets cuter and cuter each time you post. You guys sure made a cute one!

Unknown said...

If Kyson was my son he would get whatever he wanted. ....you just melt when you look at him, he is so fetchin ADORABLE!!! cute little family you have, maybe some day i will meat him.:)