Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kyson Update

My Little Boy is Four Months Old!
He had his shots yesterday. NOT FUN! He was fine for the first couple of hours but then I had to give him some Tylenol. You could just tell he was in pain. My mom watched him for a couple hours while I went and got my massage. As soon as I got back he stopped crying. I really can see now that he wants him mommy and daddy at times. That means alot to me too! I love that he chooses me! :)
Like I said in a previous post. He flipped over onto his belly ONE time all by himself. Soon I'm sure he will be a rolly polly olly! I don't know if I spelt that right. :)
He smiles at me constantly. He is a happy baby! Love to be loved on. He sucks on his fingers like crazy still. No teeth poking out yet. He gets his hand in there so far he gags himself. So we have to watch him. He has made himself throw up a couple times the little stinker.




Kurtis loves this picture. It kinda looks like he is saying, "WHATS UP!?" He is our little man and we love him! Thursday is going to be a rough day. He goes into the hospital to see about his Stridor. I am NOT looking forward to that. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

HE is so handsome and absolutly Adorable!!!

Lexi said...

Okay he totally looks like Kurtis!

Ashlee said...

oh poor guy, hate it when they have to get shots. He is so cute though, I loved it when he would smile at me the other night! I know he really just wanted my milkshake though! Well good luck on thursday, I hope everything goes good.