Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!


My first offical Mothers Day! I can't believe it! This time last year was so hardon me because I was thinking of my baby that I lost. In a couple of days I would find out that I was pregnant again.

I would have to say thank you to my own Mother. She is the most wonderful woman I know! She is always there for me when I need her. She has taught me to be the best woman that I know how to be. To be a nurtuing provider for my family, a good homemaker. I cherish her every day! I love you mom!

Kyson is to young to show me with words..but he was a perfect angel all day. His gift to me...FLIPPING OVER ONTO HIS TUMMY! He has only done it that one time. We can't get him to do it again. I was just sitting there with him on the floor..I turned my head for a second and missed it! I saw it at the corner or my eye. All of a sudden he was on his stomach! I was screaming with delight! My little man is growing up so fast!

Kurtis gave me a wonderful gift. A chance to relax and have ME time. He made me a yummy Breakfast and on saturday I was able to get my hair done then yesterday I recieved a FABULOUS massage and pedicure. the lady did an AWESOME design. At church we got yummy candy bars. :)


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms old and new!

4 comments:

Amy J said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful first mother's day, and Yay for Kyson flipping over! That is exciting stuff! Oh, my background is from Matie Kay, her link is on my website, she has a few to choose from and explains how to add them!

Ashlee said...

Yay for Kyson rolling over. Isn't it fun when they hit a milestone! Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day! And thanks for giving me the peanut butter m&m's at church. I know you really wanted them, I owe you!!

taytum said...

Happy first mother's day! I love your cute pedicure! It almost makes me want to overcome my anti-foot-touching policy to go get one!

Anonymous said...

so fun! it is so exciting to see all those milestones.