Friday, September 25, 2009

Vroom Vroom!


Ok so the bike doesn't make that sound but Kyson does!! ha ha He has had this tricycle now for almost 10 months and he is just now able to reach the peddles. He hopped on it the other day and so ever since then I have been trying to help him learn how to ride his bike. He is starting to get it. Today he tried REALLY hard to push the peddles but he just couldn't get them to move. When he was done trying he said, "Ok, all done." My baby boy is literally starting to form SENTENCES! What? Seriously!? Being a boy he had to take a look at his wheels and when he stood up he hit his head. First he said, "Ouch." then when I asked, "Are you ok?" He said, "Ok." I just can't believe it! He is growing and changing soo fast. TOO fast! I have this little person in my home full of life and expression and now talking! I just can't explain how it makes me feel. :0)


New Words he has learned:

Ok (Whenever we ask him if he is OK he says..Ok)

Ouch

Hot

Cold

Holy Cow (mostly Cow sometimes Holy)

Mine

All Done

Uh Oh!

Candy


Kyson's Stats

Weighs : 26.2lbs

Length: 32inch

No comments: