Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Curses

. . .It's a Game! A FUN and HILARIOUS game!! I didn't take many pictures but it got to funny at one point that I had to start snapping pictures. First she was given a card that said she had no fingers..then I thought it would be funny to give her my card that said her arms were now 1inch long!
I don't remember...but it was something about a raccoon!

Playing with his Backstreet Boys action figures...THAT'S RIGHT!! lol I said Backstreet Boys.
He loves them!

Dancing it out. This kid has music in his head!
NOW she has to hold a card in her hand the whole time. ha ha ha


Laughing at his Challenge. I can't remember what this one was.
Maybe when he had to say a Pizza topping anytime someone stood up!

She had to dance anytime she talked!

Poor Kriquette was picked on..here she is trying to pick up her card.
She sure was a great sport!!

And she got her card!
Thanks for all the laughs guys!!









3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love Curses, that is a hilarious game.

Anonymous said...

I've played that game, too funny. One time I had to... not tell anyone and just randomly crawl under the table and stay there until what seemed like forever! good laughs!

Chris and Kristen said...

I think I have played that game, and it is pretty fun. Have fun in Finland and I love all your photos. Kyson still looks the same from when he was little, he hasn't changed that much it seems. Just got bigger, but his looks are still the same. Funny how that works sometimes. Miss you tons!