Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Park City, UT

The day after I got home it was back on a plane for ALL 3 of us. We headed to Park City, Utah with my parents and 2 brothers. The boys all had to go to training meetings but us girls and the kiddos..we got to SHOP! I didn't buy anything for myself, once you have a child you never do right? Kyson got some clothes for the Winter. We went to lease great Outlets and got a steal on namebrand stuff. So he got 2 shirts, a pair of pants, a jacket and some socks. :0) My boy needed socks! ha ha Here are a few pictures of our short time in Utah! Enjoy!
Thanks to Grandma for getting up early and bringing us breakfast in bed! :0)
Its the life right!? lol

This was our FABULOUS bathroom. All four bedrooms were differnt. We were on the 4th floor and had the biggest bathroom somehow. The shower was one of those rain kind? SO COOL!


He was such a good boy on the plane. Heck ALL weekend!!



The view from our balcony.


Dinner with some of the others there.


Gettings kisses from Grandpa. Man my dad has a beard! So strange!


Cow! lol He sometimes says Holy Cow even. lol



And of course eating some yummy ice cream.

My Boys!












He didn't like the rootbeer but he liked the bottle. lol












Play at the Gap with his cousin Ethyn.









Trying to be like dad and jump to touch the ceiling.















Playing in my Cousin Heidi's sandbox in Herriman, UT















He now has to have both his blankets, pillow and teddy with him as he wakes up in the morning.
Oh and his juice!

2 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

I'm glad your back!!! If you ever need company or get bored this week with Kurtis being gone give me a call. By the way, we totally need to plan another date. We had so much fun with you guys last time!

Anonymous said...

cute pics! i was lazy and only took a few. it was fun to hang out with the girls and our little men! (and little hadley!)