Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm still awake

I know I know, go take a nap right? I should but I can't help it. I regret it every night. But I am not a nap person. Kyson is doing well. He wouldn't let me put him down this morning and he didn't take his afternoon well mid afternoon nap. He is napping now but that is becausehis belly is WAY full. He ate for like 35mins. He rarely eats that long because he falls asleep and I have to unwrap him and spray him from head to toe. The little turd! :) He is awfully cute though I can't help myself. Here are a couple stories from the last week.

1. Grandma Hahn was changing his diaper and apparently he wasn't done. He sharted so hard that it well all over his changing table.

2. I was checking his diaper yesterday and just as I determined time to change it he pooped. It scared me so bad I thought it was going to go everywhere.

3. We were all watching tv one night and our monitor picks up every sound. Even the next door neighbors dog. Well all of a sudden...BBBBLLL (best fart sound by letters that I can think of) It was soooo loud and so long! It was hilarious

As you can tell most of my stories are of him and his rear, but he doesn't do anything else. lol He will sit up and stare at you for about an hour if he doesn't feel like sleeping. He is VERY strong. He HATES his bath. Screams the WHOLE entire time. But he sure loves his daddy. I don't know, for Kurtis to be so scared at first he really has the touch. I will be on my last limb with frustration give him to Kurtis and he will have his asleep in 5mins. He really is an amazing father. And an amazing husband. I don't know what I would do without him.

4 comments:

Amy J said...

Haha, it's so funny how big of a fart can come out of something so tiny!

Amy J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy J said...

Yeah I did, I got hacked a couple of times, and haven't used it much so I just deleted it. My personal email is amy_juhasz@hotmail.com