Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Six Weeks Left!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We went up north. Probably our last time to do so with no baby and all the belongings. :) We had tons and tons of food. Kyson of course limited my intake because he likes to limit how much food I can put in my stomach. But I did go back a few hours later. :) A few hours being after I discovered this fabulous recliner that apparently I was in such a deep sleep my mouth was wide open! ha ha ha. I never sleep like that. I was sooo comfortable I never even moved. I think every pregnant woman should own one! I know I want one.
Friday we had another baby shower that my Mother In Law through. It was for both Boys/Girls! We had a great time watching the boys find the poopy diaper and play games. I on the other hand tasted baby food for the first time...YUCK! How can we feed our children something that tastes so nasty!?
Today marks SIX WEEKS LEFT! I can't believe how time is flying. I have another ultra sound in one week which will give us some more answers on when to expect delivery if I am going to be enduced or have a c-section. If anyone has any grand ideas on how to move a baby from breech PLEASE tell me. I know I still have some time for him to move, but not if he is to big.

This week Kyson weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.
Last night Kurtis was so sweet and took me to see "Enchanted" I know that he was not looking forward to the chick flick but he did laugh once or tiwce! I on the other hand, LOVED IT! Very cute movie! McDreamy was a huge plus! he he he

Something fun for the Family!!
If you are ever out in our neck of the woods (Queen Creek) and you see this ball up in the air all lite up. GO THERE! We went to check it out...its someone that we used to go to church with that has totally decked out there house. They even tell you to tune your radio to a certain station and they have music and a Christmas message. WAY awesome!! I can give you directions if you want them.

4 comments:

Amy J said...

Don't you miss being able to eat what you want?! For the most part of my pregnancy I was too sick to eat anything and now that I'm feeling better, Payton is hogging all the room! Not too mention that I have very limited menu choices or I get deal with the wrath of heartburn! Oh the joys of pregnancy!! Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed that Kyson doesn't stay breeched!

taytum said...

Did you taste the banana baby food. That one is actually kind of good. I have only ever thought that the fruit ones are decent. We used to taste my little sister's food when she was a baby.

Anonymous said...

I love the movie Enchanted too. As for Kyson being breech. I was born 9 lbs 7 oz and was breech... until I moved at the last minute. So keep your chin up girl, it ain't over, 'til it's over!

Amy J said...

I know! Your gift has been sitting next to my nightstand in my bedroom since like 2 weeks before your baby shower! How many more weeks for you?? 5? It's getting so close! Oh, and my co-worker was telling me how her baby was head down for weeks and then went breach right at the end, so it's really so hard to tell what position they'll be in when you deliver! I still have my fingers crossed he'll switch to head down!