Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I was TAGGED!!

I was TAGGED by COARTNEY.....
A. The RULES of the GAME are posted in the beginning.
B. EACH player list 6 FACTS/HABITS about themselves.
C. At the END of the post, the player then TAGS 6 people and then post their names, then goes to their BLOG and leaves them a COMMENT, letting them know THEY have been TAGGED asking them to read your BLOG!

KARISSA SHEPHERDS LIFESTYLE
1. At night I have to check the garage and all the doors at least 5 times to make sure that we locked them. I don't know if Kurtis has gone out and I didn't notice so I will sometimes make him go and check when we both lay down for bed or if I am the last one up I HAVE to check.

2. I love RANCH! I could eat it with anything. Dip my sandwhich in it, chips, veggies you name it.

3. The toilet paper roll has to put on right. The paper needs to hang over not under, and it bugs me when people are to lazy to actually put the roll on the holder! Its not that hard people!

4. I have a certain order of things that I like placed in my house. I can walk into a room and see that something has been moved and I have to put it back to the way I like it. Move my candle and I will notice that its 1 inch over than it should be!!

5. I have to have a nail file with me at all times. A hang nail bugs the CRAP out of me!

6. I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with Greys Anatomy. It is a unhealthy obsession I can admit to that. But I just can't help it. McDreamy is just so...DREAMY! :) The characters are great! I own seasons 1-3 and I have watched seasons 1 & 2 probably three times each. Season three just once since I have been busy this year. I own the board game and I have the calendar!

I have to say that this was pretty darn hard for me. I couldn't think!!

I TAG....Amy Johnson, Amy, Ashlee, Kirsi, Tenay, Brianna and Taytum

1 comment:

taytum said...

Okay a few things....

1.) I feel exactly the same way about the toilet paper.

2.) I think its funny that you have friends named Dustin and Amy because that is my Brother-in-law and his wife's names.

3.) I was tagged a few months ago, so as much as I love you, I don't have anything else to say.