Tuesday, November 13, 2007

8 Weeks Left!

It just seems so crazy to me to think that in just a matter of 8 weeks our little son could be here! I am so excited, nervous, anxious. . .oh ALL of the above. It actually could be sooner depending on my 38 week appointment. The week of Christmas. Nice huh? My OB wants to do another ultra sound to check on his growth. If he is projecting to be to big...I will be induced. That means...Kyson could be here in SIX WEEKS! That just sounds so nuts to me. People have been saying it goes by so slow, not to me its not. I'm not in the "uncomfortable" stage yet either. I don't know why. I think I have small ribs. I mean don't get me wrong, days that I walk for a long time my back hurts and my feet always hurt. But my back pain isn't more than my normal pain that I had before being pregnant. I am probably just jinxing myself by saying this but oh well. The nursery still isn't done but we have time. We just need to put up the chair rail and then I can decorate and it will be done. My Baby Shower is this Saturday! I am sooo excited! The girls are so creative, I can't wait to see what they have planned.

Kyson has been a mover and a shaker these days. He loves to stick to my right side. Two nights ago he was stretching and I think I felt his head! Unless he has changed positions. (Which I hope he does soon, no breech babies please!) Last night he was moving and Kurtis wanted to see if he could hear his heartbeat. He had his head on my tummy for about 5secs when Kyson kicked him in the ear. It was rather funny! Kurtis says he is going to tell Kyson that when he gets older. No Dr appointments this week. We have our second to last birthing class tonight. They are two hours long. I'm not sure what tonights will be one. Last week we watched some pretty graphic movies. All I have to say, the human body..the WOMAN'S body..is absolutely amazing. Birth is definitely a miracle. I haven't done that yet but I can see how truly amazing it is going to be.

A little UpDate on Kurtis: He is definitely hard at work. It seems he just can't sit down long enough to relax these days. With having two employees and so many jobs all over it is tough some days. But he is amazing and he gets it all done in a timely fashion. He did manage to take two days off last week and go hunting. His dad was drawn for deer up near St. Johns. Sadly they had no success but he enjoyed every minute with his Dad(s) and brothers. The very next day he sent me beautiful pink roses to my work. They smell amazing and are currently on my kitchen table.

While Kurtis was gone I got a little case of "Nesting". One room especially that I tackled was his office. I don't think we have seen the carpet in there since before we moved in. :) I just love to open the door and stare. I just hope he can keep up with it. I did ALL the laundry so much that we ran out of hangers...so I went through OLD clothes and am going to either sell or donate them. Yes I hope to get to my pre pregnancy weight but hey I can just get new clothes! :) I hope to lose ALOT of weight because even before I was pregnant I needed to lose weight.

2 comments:

taytum said...

I can't believe Kurtis was up this way! If you had gone with him you could have come to St. Johns to visit me! Crazy...

Speaking of seeing roomates I saw Amber yesterday! She was one of the three gas stations we have here! So weird!

Coartney Wright said...

our babies will be due at the same time! i am doing hair all day saturday so i cant make the baby shower :( the week before Thanksgiving, very busy!! well good luck and i wanna see those pictures of the babies room!!