Monday, October 8, 2007

Two Years Down

Its offically Day One of Year Three. Happy Anniversary to Kurtis and I!! :)

Friday night started off frustrating. It took me two hours to get home so we missed our reservations. Bad car accident and it messed up everything out in Queen Creek. We stayed at The Pointe Hilton @ Squaw Peak in Glendale. It was REALLY nice. The room was like a mini condo. Seperate from the hotel. We had a yummy dinner and we had gotten our favorite candy from a gas station earlier. lol :) The next morning we slept in until 8am and went to breakfast and had yummy french toast. At 9am, we both were scheduled for a massage. Kurtis had a swedish and I had a fabulous maternity one. I actually got to LAY ON MY STOMACH! They laid down this pillow with a hole in it. It was prue heaven. I haven't been able to for over 3 months now. After that we went home and Kurtis had some running around to do. (Check on a paint color for a house, fix the backyard sprinklers, and help a friend pick up a refigerator)

We also went and got Klohe. We missed her and well she was out of water when we checked on her. To our utter surprise she did wonderful in the backyard. Didn't tear up anything! And she was a complete cuddly angel all weekend. The backyard isn't done yet so she had to go back this morning.

Sunday morning Kurtis made me breakfast in bed. A yummy cinnimon roll and his own personal egg mcmuffin. YUM! He didn't have any fresh flowers but he grabbed my dried roses and put them on the breakfast tray with a card. SO CUTE! Very sweet. It made me cry! :) Go figure right? Later that night I made him his favorite dish, lasagna. I set up the table with candles and our wedding china! We have NEVER used that before. It was fun! We even had sparkling cider. Yum! After that we watched our Wedding Videos. My how time flies.

All in all it was a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Amy J said...

How fun! We drove out to Queen Creek Friday night and took Ellsworth because Ironwood was closed. It was insane! We used a 1/4 of a tank to get out there from Mesa! P.S. I need to get me one of those massages! I miss laying on my tummy!

taytum said...

Sounds like good quality time. Trevor and I didn't do anything major for our anniversary, but we spent all of the weekend just the two of us...and sometimes that's the best thing! Congrats on two years! Only eternity to go.

dustin and amy said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you guys had a great time. Aren't anniversarys fun, an excuse to pamper yourselves as a couple. Love you guys!