Wednesday, October 24, 2007

28 Weeks and 4 Days

Daddy giving Kyson a kiss!


As your belly gets larger, that now-heavier-than-two-pound baby you've got hanging out in your uterus is stacking on the fat. What's more, they can sense light, blink (with their little eyelashes!) and move their head in response to bright light shone on your belly. You, on the other hand, are having more difficulty moving and would do well to sit down, put up your feet, and make sure you've got a good name for your little one.

2 comments:

Amy J said...

You are so cute! I like the picture of Kurtis kissing your belly... I need to get some pictures with Dannon!

taytum said...

I love the picture of Kurtis kissing your belly. Very cute. I'm glad you put pictures up of you. I seriously haven't been able to picture you pregnant!