Thursday, October 11, 2007

27 Weeks Check Up

My appointment went great this morning. I am right on track with the belly growth. Baby is doing GREAT! Weight gain is not to my liking of course, lol but its right on too. Heartbeat was strong and my blood pressure was good. The diabetes drink, actually not so bad if you like orange popsicles or flat orange soda. I had to sit there for an hour and then they drew my blood. Kyson was being a little squirmy. They wouldn't let me leave because you can get sick or tired so I had to sit there. You'd think they would provide better reading material but no. An hour kinda felt like forever. But now, my appointments are every two weeks!! Nuts I know. October 25th at 9:10am is my next one and its a BIG ONE! U/S (regular) AND a 3-D!!!! I'm so excited! Then once I'm 35wks...its every week. Crazy!!



A little info on Kyson:

Your miniature baby isn't so teeny tiny anymore: weighing just under 2 pounds and measuring about 14 inches from head to foot. They're still collecting their baby fat, growing their brain, and generally getting bigger and better. As for you, you're heavier, more likely to experience back ache, and probably would benefit from a nice long foot rub right about now.

2 comments:

dustin and amy said...

How exciting! You are getting so close. I can't believe that you are already to 2 week appointments. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Amy J said...

Hey, how's the nursery coming? You should post pictures!