Monday, February 1, 2010

2 Year Well Visit

Officially Two Years Old
and that means a visit to the pediatrician.
Kyson's Stats
Weighs 29.25 Pounds (75%-tile)
Length 33.75 inches tall (25%-tile)
He is talking SO MUCH! Making 2-3 word sentences and pretty much copying anything Kurtis and I say. He counts to Three!! But it takes some coaching. The list of words he says would take a long time and some thinking so I will just say some of my favorites.
Bopple- Means Apple
Salsa- Means Apple Sauce
Issue- Means Tissue
Corn- Means Popcorn
He has put his shoes on ALL BY HIMSELF twice. :0)
Still no interest in the potty. He likes to sit on it only if you keep his pants on. Nice right??
He is also still in his Crib and no plans in the near future to move him. He is quite content in there. I am honestly VERY scared to start potty training and moving him into a big boy bed. That is one milestone mom is NOT excited about! I know I should be about diapers..but I'm not. Hard to explain.

Here are the most Recent Family Pictures!! ENJOY!!








I love this one..Kyson just went up behind Kurtis and hugged him.
Thankfully the photographer was quick!
No Well Visit for a WHOLE YEAR!! I wonder how much he will change then...



3 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

I love your family pictures. Super cute! I will have to try the Healthy burgers sometime. They look... interesting.

Heather said...

I love all the pics. Your family one is so cute! I need one! :)

Satu said...

Cute pictures! Kyson is soo cute! We miss you all! Minä rakastan sinua!