Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Kyson!!

My little baby...where has he gone? Sometimes I swear I still see him but now..he is a Toddler. A Little Man! I swear I could even see a difference in him this morning. He is talking more and I feel like his face is even changing. He is growing up so fast!! Soon I will have to se him using the potty and sleeping in a big boy bed! I am NOT ready for that. He might be but I'm not. Anyways...
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY KYSON!!!






From Mommy and Daddy!!



His FIRST movie!!




He lasted an hour and then asked to leave...
He ate TONS of Popcorn, Sour Patch Kids, some of Kurts Mr. Pibb (which I didn't like but it was his birthday) and more! He was so played out and full from the day he fell asleep on the way home.
Happy Birthday Misters!!
Mommy and Daddy LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

so fun! they do grow up so fast! happy birthday Heed! :)

Chris and Kristen said...

That is awesome. I have yet to attempt a movie with Katie. Happy Birthday!

taytum said...

Happy birthday big boy! I cannot believe how big he is! he was such an anticipated little guy! Brody got a red car like that for xmas, and he loves it, but can't quite move it while he's actually in it!