Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just Call Me Chef Karissa

Not really but last night I tried something NEW and something HEALTHY for dinner!
I don't really know what to call them other than..Heathly Burgers.




I was so nervous that I told Kurtis..if they are nasty we have Burritos in the freezer. But to my surprise Heathly was Tasty!! Kurtis ate TWO! :0)
1lb Ground Turkey
1/2 cup Celerey
1/2 cup Green Onion
1 tsp Seseame Seed Oil
2 tsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Minced Garlic
1 tsp Pepper
Mix together and make a patty. So they don't Puff Up put an INdent in the center.
Put 2 tbsp Crisco Oil in a Pan and Fry Away!!
Don't forget Refrigerator Biskets for the Buns!!
Spicy Fry Sauce
1/4 cup Mayo
1/4 Cup Ketchup
1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/4 tsp Onion Powder
1/8 Tsp Pepper
1/8 tsp Salt
Enjoy!! We did!!

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Those look so good!

Heather said...

yum! why was I not invited!?? :)