Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Me!

Today I was offically SPOILED! My husband was just so good to me I had to post so he got some brownie points. . .
First I was woken up to. . . Dunkin Donuts in bed! Yum! He drove out and got my favorite kind..Maple Longjohns! Then my present. . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yep an Ipod Touch!!!!! I am sooooo EXCITED!
During the day I was lucky enough to spend lunch with my mom, dad, 2 sisters, 2 nephews, and of course Kurtis and Kyson. Then Kirsi and I went shopping at Hobby Lobby and did some damage. LOVE that store by the way. Haven't been?? GO! Well...if you have money to burn! ha ha After that it was naptime for Ky so it was time to go home. Where I was greeted by a Pink Flamingo that my Relief Society was kind enough to put in my lawn. So cute! I also found out that my best friend Meghan is having a BABY GIRL!! Congrats Meg!!!
Onto tonight...my mother in law was kind enough to watch Kyson so that Kurtis could take me to my second well third gift counting the donuts. . . .
.
.
.
.
I have been wanting to go here FOREVER!! And it was everything and more that I expected it to be. Thank you Sweetheart!!




SO YUMMY!






We had a 4 course meal but I forgot to get those pictures. It was sooo good!! But not a place for an everyday meal. Definately hope he takes me again.
Thank you ALL for my Happy Birthdays!
Thank you to my Husband and Son for my Wonderful Day!
I feel like a Princess!!
I love you both VERY MUCH!!







1 comment:

Mummo said...

Karissa, I totally enjoyed the video you made of your Finland trip. Thanks! I tried to send you a birthday congrats earlier but I don't think it came through. So, here comes the belated wishes. Sounds like you had a very good time. Love, Aunt Sally