Wednesday, October 7, 2009

4 years and counting. . .




Happily Married for 4 Years!!
Its crazy Kurtis and I did the math and we have been together for 8 years! A lot has changed over the years. So many memories, trips, laughs, loss, and love. We have come from being a simple couple to a beautiful family and I am greatful to have him to share my life with.
Year One - First Apartment and finding jobs
Year Two - First House and Kurtis started his own business
Year Three - Kyson was born, Kurtis started working for GLJ and selling Insurance
Year Four - Watching Kyson grow to be a sweet and cute little boy.
It will be fun to see what happens next!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats, I was actually just thinking about you guys like 45 minutes ago. I am actually at my sisters house in pecan creek, but I don't have you number, if you get this anytime soon I will be here till Friday about noon. I would love to see you and your adorable little boy!

Unknown said...

how Crazy! 4 years! it seems like yesterday we were in beauty school!! you guys have an adorable family! Congrats!