Monday, October 5, 2009

Crafty

I love Halloween but I am all about the cute and crafty not the gross and nasty. My house was in need of some decorations so to save money I came up with my own. Total cost. . . 89 Cents!



First I made these Ghosts. . . I used to make them with tissues but with weather conditions they ruin fast, so this year I used white trash bags and twisty ties. Here is a close up. . .

Next. . . Spiders! I don't know what they are called but I think they were just .89 cents for a pack of like 20. I also made a spider web. . .its small but I hung it up in my window.



Webs an spiders all over my hutch. . . :0)


ps. yes I also made that spider out of construction paper! he he he

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Cute! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Karissa, I'm so lame, my sisters took me out shopping, and we didn't even get home till late, then I forgot all about checking my blog. but I am so glad to have your number! I will be up there again soon, so I'll give you a ring!

Chris and Kristen said...

You are so festive! I love it! I can't believe how much Kyson knows how to do and he is younger than Katie. It is interesting to see how kids learn so differently and at different speeds. Maybe I need to work with her more. Oops.