Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nursery Day!! First Day of Nursery!!

My little boy is offically 18months old.

That still makes him sound young..but when I say a year and a half!? WHERE DID MY BABY GO!? So with that he was able to join the others his age for the first time in Nursery. We walked in and he pushed off Kurtis and ran to the toys. Kurtis had to leave but I stood in the doorway and watched him. While 2 others were crying, Kyson was playing. So I introduced him to the teacher and walked out a proud momma. A proud but almost in tears momma! I was litterally trying to keep it together all throughout Sunday School. Where was that little man who I had to tell "shhh" and walk through the halls? Did I really just hear what the teacher said? Did I really get something out of the lesson? It was WEIRD! Of course Kurtis and I both ran to the nursery after sunday school to check on him. He was being held by the teacher so I knew something was up. Found out a little mishap with another child. He is quite sensitive. Don't know how to toughen him up without encouraging bad behavior. Anyways he seemed to be fine so we left. About 30mins later he was at the door with my friend Sarah with red eyes. He had enough I guess. I took him back in and he was fine. Of course I stayed but thats ok. I got more church in today than I have in a LONG TIME! I can't complain about his first day he did better than most. Better than I expected. He is such a big boy! Such a good boy!






2 comments:

taytum said...

He's just big enough for mommy and daddy to give him a sibling...right?

Anonymous said...

that is such a great pic of you Ruco! you are so so pretty. your little guy is getting so big. yay for getting something out of church again!